The page provides a function to the plugin to supply custom code to format each marker or manipulate it in other ways.
Each marker is a google.maps.Marker object with the following attributes (among others), most of which may be changed by your function:
- data.id = source query id
- data.name = source query name
- data.info = source query info
- title = based on source query name by default
- icon = based on source query icon by default, plus baseIconPath if set
- label = based on source query label
- position = google.maps.LatLng object
- data.attr01, data.attr02, .. data.attr10 = source query flex fields
You can also call Google Maps API methods on the Marker object, such as setAnimation, setOpacity, setDraggable, etc.
Note that the marker.icon property can be a URL to an image to show, or to a Symbol.